Sunday, December 20, 2015

The New Out of the Vines

It's been almost a year now from when I first started Out of the Vines and I have only made a few posts. They have been almost entirely focused on front office work (trades and prospects). A lot of my focus has been on major writing and research projects that take a lot of time; time that I don't necessarily have very often. Being a full time student at Ball State University takes a lot out of you. 

Starting now I am planning on writing much more simple and shorter pieces that are about quick ideas I have and not as much big picture items. You can expect to see a lot more "quick hits" of what I am thinking about at that time.

With this new version of OOTV you can expect to see a few posts per week and much easier reads. I can't wait for this new way of writing while still expressing my opinions and love of the Chicago Cubs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment